for cis self-employed construction workers

Worked CIS self-employed on a construction site?

Then you may be due a tax refund. No up-front fee and over 10 year’s experience!

Prefer to call us? get in touch

‪0191 535 9624‬

Why choose us?

You in safe hands when you choose us, we have over 12 years’ experience submitting tax refunds, no upfront fees and we are UK based.

How long does it take?

We as you want your tax refund paid out as quickly as possible, it takes on average only 2 weeks from submission to in your bank.

Our fees

We charge you £249 per refund per year, there’s nothing to pay up-front as our fee simply comes out of your refund.

How to make a claim?

It’s easy to make a claim with us, do it online by completing our online form, or give us a call if you prefer to speak to us.

Call us ‪0191 535 9624‬

Take a look at our numbers

1 %
of CIS workers are due a refund
Year's experience claiming refunds
The avarage refund paid out
days average pay out time

Average refund £2,750

That’s our average refund pay out amount, however refunds vary from job to job, some can get up to £4,100.

£50 recommendation fee

That’s how much we pay out when you refer a friend to us for a tax refund.

100% Real accountants

We are a real accounting company based in the UK with fully qualified accountants dealing with your tax refund claim.

Paid out in less than 14 days

That’s on average how long it takes from your initial claim to your refund being paid in to your bank account.

10+ years’ experience

We have been claiming refunds for construction workers for over 10 years.

£0 No up-front fee

Don’t worry about how you going to pay us, our refund simply comes out of your tax refund.

    5 star review  Unbelievable customer service and great communications same every year highly recommend

    thumb A Google User

    5 star review  I have used the service for 6/7 year. Always polite, fast and professional. Excellent advice also given each and every time.

    thumb Paul Conway

    5 star review  Have been with the tax shop for five year. Always had good service and Dave has a helpful and professional approach to any issues you may have.

    thumb Stephen Owens


Most frequent questions and answers

You can claim for any business related expense that is wholly for the purpose of your work. For example, travel, tools, clothing and more.

We need your income details from all jobs, including, PAYE P45’s/P60’s and CIS monthly statements. We also need to know of any other income for example, pensions.

Yes, it’s part of the tax refund claim process. We use the information you supply us with to complete your tax return, then we submit your self-assessment to HMRC electronically using our HMRC accredited software.

We need you UTR number, Name, address, telephone number and email address

HMRC send us your tax refund, we then forward it on to your chosen bank account using faster payments.

If you are already registered with us then it can take as little as 14 days, however HMRC say up to 4 weeks but it is normally quicker. If you a new customer it can take an additional 10 days to get  you on our system.

Sure you can, for new customers we need to get you on our system, this can take about 10 days. We request a code from HMRC and then they will post it to you at your registered address, then you forward it on to us, and that’s it you registered!

We can do everything by telephone and online. You can send us your documents by email, text or WhatsApp.

There is no need, we can collect everything from you online and by either text, WhatsApp or email.

We charge £249 per tax refund per year. There’s no up-front fee, our fee simply comes out of your refund.

If you have claimed any Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grants from HMRC then this will impact your tax refund, either by reducing your tax refund due or by you owing HMRC additional tax.

Depending on how much you have claimed will determine if you are still due a tax refund or you need to pay any additional tax, this is due to the fact that the SEISS grants are subject to income tax and national insurance contributions.

If you are unfortunate to owe HMRC additional tax and NIC’s we can still submit your tax return, using us will significantly reduce the amount you will owe HMRC. Get in touch for more information.

If you are not due a tax refund and are unfortunate to owe HMRC additional tax and NIC’s we can still submit your tax return, using us will significantly reduce the amount you will owe HMRC. We charge an up-front fee of £175 for this service. Get in touch for more information.

© Copyright – Tax Shop Accountants Ltd.
Please read our terms and conditions and privacy policy before requesting one of our services