Tax Refunds

Tax Shop Accountants

0333 335 009

Worked CIS self-employed on a construction site? Then you may be due a tax refund.

Prefer to call us? get in touch 0333 335 009 to speak to an advisor



£2,500 Average tax refund, No up front fees, UK based and over 10 years’ experience!


How it works

You provide us with your income details from all jobs and expenses, we calculate your tax refund and submit your tax return to HMRC, you get paid, Simple!


Do it online or call us

Online form here or 0333 335 009


Our fees

We charge you £239 per refund per year, there’s nothing to pay up front as our fee simply comes out of your refund.


What we need from you

Income from all CIS jobs - your contractor will supply you with his information.

Income from all PAYE jobs - a P45 would have been issued if you left during the year or a P60 if you still employed.

Your UTR number - HMRC would have issued you this once you started working self-employed.

Expenses - use our expenses sheet or calculate your mileage and expenses then pass it on to us.

Confirm your ID - if you have not used our services before we need to confirm your ID with our HMRC database.


Read our Terms and conditions

Online claim form

expenses sheet

©  Tax Shop Accountants Ltd

Tax Shop Accountants Ltd is a trading limited company registered in England UK 

For more information call 0333 335 009